Friday, March 20, 2009

My new website!

Presenting...

My brand new website! and my new studio! --- Beautiful Days by Regina.

Because we all love a beautiful day right? :) And I believe we are all made to have plenty of days as beautiful as this. So tying the knot, having a baby, growing old together, all are part and parcel of our beautiful days enjoyed. :)

I like every bit of my website, especially all the little sections that I put in a lot of efforts. take a look at "my style", "about me", "my charity programs" and "compliments"!

So go to www.reginalim.com to take a look at my pride. Drop by my new blog too!


So I fulfilled my promise and launched my website before 21st March. I'm looking forward to adding in more photos from the Japan shoot. -- remember that I do not have access to many photos that I have shot but not under my copyrights so current photos are limited.

The other good news is that I am still giving away one free couple lifestyle portraiture in celebration of the launch :)

Basically it's a 3 hour shoot where we will go out to places which has a lot of meaning to you and have fun shooting! You get to take home all the photos and have a chance of appearing in an upcoming magazine feature in a popular mag.

Be the first to email me for this chance. :)

Cheers!

No comments: