Monday, March 9, 2009

highlight of the day

i want to share a little highlight of my day.

even since i left JLP, i have not started any form of advertisement. naturally, i am expecting no business, since i am taking a break to re-organise my business thoughts.

but along the way, i started harbouring thoughts like maybe nothing good will come out of this etc. (Sorry God, how could i doubt you?) but amazingly, right when i was getting a little grumpy on working on the new website etc, one couple called me from the states to discuss about engaging me for their wedding day.

wow.

actually, God has been really good, eg, even before i start any form of advertisement and when my website was at its bare minimal, i have closed quite a few assignments.

I cannot imagine my life once I advertise and traffic starts swarming in - with my motto of shooting only 2 per month, I believe my months will get packed up fast. (FYI, usual photographer shoot 4-6 weddings per month but i believe in quality time for the family and my health)

God is great.

No comments: