Thursday, February 19, 2009

Workplans for 2009

I have realised that some of my couples for 2009 have found out about me no longer being with JLP through our blogs. For their convenience, I would like to answer some FAQs here (I will also definitely also reply all sms, emails) :) For my lovely couples who have engaged me through John Lim Photography, here we go:

  1. I will still be shooting everyone's wedding (all the way till my last assignment in DEC 2009)
  2. It will still be as per normal through John Lim Photography (JLP), you can contact John or me personally if there's any changes or enquiries.
  3. We will still meet up at JLP's studio located at Chinatown.
  4. Albums are collected at JLP's studio.
  5. Payment are still made to JLP.
  6. Package charges remain the same as you have signed up for. (Additional hourly charges are subjected to pre-vailing rates)
For couples who engaged me now that i'm out on my own - through Beautiful Days:
  1. Just look forward to your wedding :) Let's rock and roll!
Do feel free to contact me if you have any other concerns. :)

As for baby planning, we (Dyl and me) are planning for a 2010 baby. So likely the first few months of 2010 will be totally closed, except for portraits shoot. :) And that should not affect any 2009 couples. (i have specially planned for that)

cheers :)

No comments: