Tuesday, March 10, 2009

blog overload

I'm once again facing an issue with blog overload.

meaning, i have too many of them! and i have to write in each and everyone of them. i'm better off consolidating them to one blog and categorize them right?

currently, I run
1) reginalimphotography.blogspot.com - which is supposed to be a stand-in while i work at my real photography blog - which is done but i'm not releasing yet.

2) mummyregina - well the aim is to blog more motherly, homely womanly stuff that some readers might not want to read on the main page so i shifted them out separately. but it kinda doesn't make sense now.

3) the real photography blog - secret for now. (actually you can get there easily- but i'm not saying how yet)

considering that i migrated here from my old blog in diaryland, i might not want to move again. then again, blogging can be a sensitive issue, especially when you are running a business and you may not want customer to know every single details of your personal life. very scary. so the prob with this blog is that if my couples google for me, they will get here too, since the blog name give it all away.

hmm...

No comments: